Creates a printer on your system that lets you convert any printable document or file into a PDF file.
WARNING: This application will install an undesirable toolbar if you do not deselect it during installation.
|Last Release Date:
||Sep 14, 2011
|$$ Upgrade Available:
More from pdfforge.org
The following description come directly from the publisher's
- Create PDFs from any program that is able to print
- Security: Encrypt PDFs and protect them from being opened, printed etc
- New: Digitally sign your PDFs to ensure that you are the author and the file has not been modified
- New: Create PDF/A files for long term archives
- Send generated files via eMail
- Create more than just PDFs: PNG, JPG, TIFF, BMP, PCX, PS, EPS
- AutoSave files to folders and filenames based on Tags like Username, Computername, Date, Time etc.
- Merge multiple files into one PDF
- Easy Install: Just say what you want and everything is installed
- Terminal Server: PDFCreator also runs on Terminal Servers without problems
- And the best: PDFCreator is free, even for commercial use! It is Open Source and released under the Terms of the GNU General Public License.
- Supports Windows Vista and Windows 7
WARNING: This application will install an undesirable toolbar if you do not deselect it during installatoin. You must uncheck options on two screens. The first will set Yahoo! as your default search engine. The second, buried among the other install options, will install the PDFCreator Toolbar. This toolbar is in fact spyware that will hijack your browser.