Bookmarkify™ for WordPress and PHP
The Social Media Marketing Plugin that lets you put social bookmarking links in your posts and other pages. Help your readers promote your blog
and watch your traffic grow!
Current Version: 1.1.3
Last Released: 2010-2-15
Bookmarkify supports the following features:
- Includes over 50 social bookmark sites including an "Email This" link.
- Includes a Link for saving to the Browser Favorites.
- Includes an HTML Link and Permalink Copy option that makes creating links to your site easy for other publishers.
- Includes a link for subscribing to your blog via a direct or FeedBurner RSS Feed.
- Includes a link for subscribing to your blog via the FeedBurner Email service (requires a FeedBurner account).
- Customize the widget to include only the sites you want.
Users can access the rest via the "More »" button.
- Customize the widget to match your site design using standard CSS.
- The Widget - including your selected site links - is distributed with your RSS feed when using a full content feed.
- The "More Box" - a screen that gives the user access to all of the bookmark and sharing options - can drop down in place or popover over the subdued current page.
- Valid XHTML 1.0 or Valid HTML 4.01 markup.
- WordPress NOT REQUIRED! Works as a WordPress plugin and as a stand-alone script for any PHP page.
- No Fee Charged. No Account Required. No Strings Attached.
Here is a working example. Try it out. You'll be using Bookmarkify to bookmark Bookmarkify!!
Bookmarkify is open source and licensed under the GNU GPL.
You are free to download, use, modify and redistribute this plugin.
If you find Bookmarkify useful, please consider making a donation to support its development.